Great Ski Chalets
We continue to exclusively offer catered ski chalets because we know that they give our guests a more enjoyable experience and better value for money than hotels or self-catered apartments.
Each chalet in our portfolio combines everything that we feel is important about ski holiday accommodation - homely atmospheres for more sociable experiences and facilities such as saunas, hot tubs and log fires to allow you to fully relax when you are not skiing.
From the minute you step through your chalet door, you will enjoy an excellent level of service because each of our chalets is run by a qualified chef and a chalet host.
All our chalets can be booked on a room-by-room basis (which works well for smaller parties) or the whole chalet can be reserved by one group. Please just let us know how many guests are travelling with you and we will suggest some suitable options.
Our guests prefer Highlife chalets because they appreciate:
- Comfortable accommodation in good locations
- Excellent service - professional chefs and chalet hosts
- Ski detox facilities such as saunas, hot tubs & roaring fires
- Cosy bedrooms & pristine bathrooms serviced daily
- Homely living areas with relaxing atmospheres
- Delicious food freshly prepared in your chalet
- Free-pouring wines each evening
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks throughout your holiday
- Clean, non-smoking environments
- Unbeatable value for money
“ Stepping into my Highlife chalet was like sinking into a favourite armchair with a cup of hot chocolate and a box of Milk Tray.”
Sunday Business Post