Why work for Highlife?
We are a small Irish company with a very professional approach to our work.
All of our chalet hosts have hospitality experience, our chefs are all professionals, and our managers all have a way with people – but everyone in the team has that spark that our guests say makes all the difference. Of course you have to put in plenty of effort to earn a place in the team with all chefs cooking a pressurised test meal, and all hosts and managers attending 2 intensive group and 1-1 interviews in our Dublin office.
If you make the cut, then Seamus and Simon will be in France delivering extensive training on all aspects of your job before your guests arrive and we will be on the ground with you to make sure you have the skills and tools you need to provide an excellent service. We structure your role so that you will be able to ski 5 days a week, sometimes 6. 7 is just being greedy! Most of our team work in the morning and the evening with the middle of the day to ski.
Along with making sure you have plenty of time to enjoy your stunning surroundings, we will provide you with the following:
• Return air travel and minibus transfers from Ireland to/from your resort
• Furnished apartment/studio (shared) in a convenient location, WiFi and bills included
• Meals are provided when you are working
• Some ski lessons to get you started or to perfect your rusty parallel turns
• Carte Neige insurance to cover you while skiing/snowboarding
• Your family will be given a 20% discount on Highlife holidays
• All tips received from guests are shared directly by the chalet/resort team
• A very competitive salary
All applicants must have an Irish PPSN, bank account and recent experience of paying tax in Ireland. You must be available to work full-time in the Alps from mid-November until late-April.